Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My wife, my life in everyway.


This is Laura. She is my wife. I would add more pictures now, but my internet is really slow. I am going to tell you the story of us. It is going to be fast, because I don't want to type much. We are going to watch a movie and have some popcorn.
We met over the internet, and started talking on April 3rd, 2008. We talked online for 6 months. In October 2008, I went to Lima, Peru to visit her. I spent a little over a month in Peru. We even went to Cuzco to see Machu Picchu. But, we didn't make it to Machu Picchu because of money. I went back to the states for 2 and a half months to save up some money. Then I came back, and I am in Peru now. Yeah, exciting stuff. Blah blah blah, yackity schmackity. And that is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment